The Vector iRace programme is unique. Vector Martini Racing is the only professional powerboat racing team in the world insured to carry VIPs and corporate guests at speeds of up to 100mph.
Individuals become certified members of an official world record-breaking powerboat team, training for and then participating in one 'leg' of an official world record attempt. Due to exemplary safety records, Vector can offer this unique experiential programme, allowing non-professional passengers to participate in high-speed powerboating activities.
Vector has the experience of being World Endurance Champions and also trains future World Endurance Champions. Co-Founder, Peter Dredge, has over 30 years of competitive racing skill and was head of powerboat safety at the RYA for over 14 years. The entire training and tuition syllabus is supported by a multiple World Offshore Championship winning team, who between them have covered many thousands of miles of competitive endurance racing and still retain 15 World Endurance Records.
Selected partner candidates may also be selected to join the iRace-Pro Team and participate in a stage of either an Official World Endurance Record or a professional Endurance Race from the 2015 Programme. They will become Certified Members of the Vector Martini Racing Powerboat Team and receive:
• Full training and provision of relevant racing and open water boat licences, with iRace insurance cover through Vector’s unique iRace experience programme.
• Bespoke NOMEX racing suit, competition helmet and other equipment, allowing travel in the 1st stage of the World Record attempt in full racing conditions.
• Photographic/video diary of entire event in a presentation format with a framed certificate and confirmation of participation.
Personally experience the total exhilaration of high-speed professional powerboat racing and become part of a VERY exclusive club.
The Vector World Records programme is a commitment to improving the performance and handling of the Vector powerboat range in the most credible way. We’re determined to set new nautical world records, whilst also producing a unique ‘adventure reality’ series for international television broadcast. Current achievements include:
• 15 UIM World Endurance Records
• 2 World Championship Titles
• 3 European Championship Titles
Vector’s unique iRace experience allows world-renowned sports professionals and personalities to join these World Record attempts and to actually participate as trained crew members.